Saturday, December 6, 2008

Proverbs 30 - Not Today

32 If you have been foolish in exalting yourself, Or if you have devised evil, put your hand on your mouth.

I work in a world where people are always exalting themselves. They point fingers, place blame, talk about how good they are. In fact, I just came back from a week long business trip where that is all everyone did. It makes me sick. I know that I have been guilty of this at times as well. Maybe not so much in work but in life. I want God to show me every moment when I am exalting myself unjustly. I should never exalt myself but need to exalt God.

1 comment:

Andy Valadez said...

Amen! I am really excited about what God is doing in my life. It sometimes scares people away, but I am have to trust that it will attract other believers who are focused on the same things - "The Battle".

Andy Valadez