Friday, January 16, 2009

Proverbs 15 - One Chance

15:9 A life frittered away disgusts God; he loves those who run straight for the finish line.

We only get one time around, only one chance. We need to make the most of it. We need to make sure we run the race as if we are striving to win the race as Paul says. We need to give it our all. I have been extremely guilty of wasting so much of my life and it saddens me to know that there are times when God has been disgusted for what I have wasted. Praise Him for His grace.

I do my best to keep this in mind every day. Life is lived in the individual moments we are given. Each encounter, every situation, is defined by a split second, a moment in time. The people you meet, the time you spend with family and friends, your opportunities to minister to others. All these things are all too brief and we need to take full advantage of every opportunity



33 Miles - One Live to Love

No comments: