Monday, January 26, 2009

Proverbs 23 - Wise Children

15-16 Dear child, if you become wise, I'll be one happy parent. My heart will dance and sing to the tuneful truth you'll speak.

I can't imagine what it must be like to see your children become wise. The little joys you get from them now will be greatly magnified when they start truly using the intelligence God has given them, and on top of that when they start using Godly wisdom. I hope I am around to see that. I hope that my children will have a better head start and will choose Godly wisdom much sooner in life than I did. I pray that I will not reap in my life what I sowed as a child/teenager in mine. I am not sure my kids will survive it. I will always do my best to educate them and keep them from the dangers and roads that I went down.

No comments: